We offer for rent 2 bedroom flat with a living room and separate kitchen. In total 64m2!
– plates, cups, glasses, cutlery set, pans, pots, cutting board + knife set
– duvet + pillow sets + blankets (without pillowcases and sheets, you need to bring yours)
– large bedroom: 140×200 bed, a desk, a chair, a desk lamp, a chest of drawers, a large built-in wardrobe
– small bedroom: a bed 90×200, a desk, a chair, a desk lamp, a chest of drawers 120×80, a bookcase
– living room: 2.5-seater sofa, coffee table, TV cabinet, standing lamps, bookshelves, armchair
– iron, ironing board, laundry dryer
– Wi-Fi Internet connection (as additional price)
An undoubted advantage of this apartment is its great location in the center of Old Mokotów, 150m from the Pole Mokotowskie metro station, close to the universities: Warsaw School of Economics, Warsaw University of Technology. Moreover, its direct location is unique – in the inner courtyard on the top, 3rd floor of the connector between Aleja Niepodległości and Asfaltowa streets, thanks to which the apartment is extremely quiet. The building is a tenement house from the 1930s, there is an elevator. Very convenient communication (metro, tram, bus), nearby parks, squares, restaurants, cinema, local shops, service points (hairdresser, laundry).
Perfect for students of all universities :
=> UW: 15 minutes by metro
=>WUT : 15 minutes walking
=>SGH : 5 minutes walking
To rent for one or two semesters.
Rent: 4000 PLN plus bills approx. 200 pln total (electricity, gas, + Internet)
Deposit: One month rent
Agency fee : 2952 PLN paid once