To rent a modern and big 1 bedroom flat (36sqm) located in the city centre – on Karmelicka 11 st on the high ground floor. In a very calm and green surrounding of Warsaw Muranów.
The flat consists of:
- 1 room with a fold-out double sofa bed, a desk and a chair, shelves and a huge build-in wardrobe
- a separate bathroom with a shower and a washing machine
- a separate toilet
- a modern equipped kitchen with table and chairs, fridge, gas cooker, oven and microwave
The apartment has all that you need: there is a lot of storage – a big wardrobe in the room, a table, chairs, shelves, a coffee table, armchairs.
- The kitchen is fully equipped! You will find cutlery, glasses, pots and plates there! Besides, there is a vacuum cleaner in the flat
- The owner guarantees a full bed set
The studio is very well connected:
=> near metro station RATUSZ ARSENAL
=> very near tram and bus stops on Al. Jana Pawła II (one of the main streets of Warsaw)
Distances to universities (public transportation):
=> University of Warsaw – 19 minutes
=> Warsaw School of Economics – 18 minutes
=>Kozminski University – 21 minutes
=>Medical University – 35 minutes
Other directions: Palace of Culture & Science (heart of Warsaw) – 14 minutes; The Old Town – 13 minutes; Museum of the history of Polish Jews (5 minutes walking); Arkadia Shopping Mall – 17 minutes (4 tram stops)
PRICE: 2400 TOTAL (all bills included up to 400 pln per month: gas, water, electricity). There is no Internet at the moment, but a possibility to connect by the tenant as an additional cost by a local provider
DEPOSIT: 2400 PLN
AGENCY FEE: 1771 PLN (paid once)
To rent for one or two semesters.