Especially for foreign students we created possibility of renting an apartment before coming to Poland.
How does it look?
- You send completed forms to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with all your criteria.
- Our Agent respond in 48 ours
- We send to you 3-4 offer apartments according to your needs that are available for rent on the internet.
- We sign a document BUYER-BROKER AGENCY AGREEMENT that the apartment is rented by our agency, and that ONLY if you rent you are obligated to pay commission fee.
- In the case of a decision to reserve housing, what you have to do is send a DEPOSIT to the owner and the commission fee for the office via Western Union or bank transfer.
- We take care of your safty, so Landlord sign a confirmation that agrees to rent the apartment.DECLARATION OF THE LANDLORD
- Agent receives the apartment keys for you.
- We will meet you in the apartment (we can explain and give you directions how to get from airport)
- We sign a lease agreement and all other documents.
- Now Begin your new-Erasmus life in your home!
- You do not have to pay for a hostel on arrival
- Do you have confidence that you have rented apartment (can you say to parents, so as not to upset)
- From the airport / train station you go straight to his home
Just EASY, isn’t it?!