The studio flat is located in Żoliborz, the greenest area of Warsaw with many trees, parks and artistic soul. Near by there are many cafes, restaurants, theater Komedia, supermarkets and the biggest shooping mall in Warsaw – ARKADIA. All by walking distance.
The apartment is located on Śmiała street 5/7 and it is just a few minutes walking from the tram and bus stop. Two tram or bus stops from the metro station Dworzec Gdański or 10 minutes walking. Only 10 min to take you directly to the City Center by public transport.
There is one room connected with the kitchenette.
- In the room you have double bed, build-in wardrobe, shelves, desk, dinning/kitchen worktop.
- In the kitchen: kettle, two burners, small fridge, washing machine.
- In the bathroom you have: bathtube and toilet.
- In the flat you will find also a set of bedding and in the kitchen utensils like pots, glasses, cutlery, plates.
The WiFi Internet is connected and included in the price.
How to get to your University:
Koźmiński – 25 minutes by trams
Univeristy of Warsaw – 16 minutes by direct bus
School of Economics (SGH) – 20 minutes by metro
Interested in renting it? EasyRent allows you to make a secure booking fully online. Contact one of our agents: email@example.com
Price per month: 2500 PLN (+ around 300PLN for bills)
Returnable deposit: 2500 PLN
Agency fee: 2153 PLN (paid once)
Possible rental dates for upcoming semester:
- from September 1st until February 14th (1st semester rent)
- from September 1st until June 30th (2 semesters rent)
The flat can be also rented during the summer months, for a short period of time. Ask for its availability!