Not only city center might be interesting to live among Erasmus students!
If you look for economical rent, you wish to live like locals and get to know real Warsaw, this offer is just for you!
Ochota is a nice district of Warsaw, located in the central part of the Polish capital (central west). It’s a neighbourhood with parks, shops, restaurants and cafes. There are two huge shopping malls: Blue City and Atrium Reduta.
We offer to rent 65m2 apartment located on Szczęśliwicka street.
The flat consists of:
– Bedroom 1: double sofa bed, closet, low table plus chair
– Bedroom 2: double normal bed, closet, chest of drawers
– Bedroom 3: double sofa bed, closet, chair
– Bathroom: bathtub, sink and washing machine
Very good transport to the city center. 5 minutes walking to the nearest bus stop. Direct buses to the center where you can get in 20 minutes.
Perfect for students of:
– Warsaw University of Technology ——-> 20 min by direct bus
– Warsaw Medical School ——–> 7 min by direct bus
– University of Warsaw ———> 35 min
– School of Economics ———> 30 min by direct bus
To rent: for one or both semesters.
Price: 3300 złotych PLN (all bills included)
Deposit: 3300 złotych PLN
Agency fee: 2435 złotych PLN