To rent brand new professionally designed flat located in strict city center of Warsaw – Zlota street. Flat has 38 sqm and consist of independent bedroom, livingroom connected with dining area and kitchen anex, bathroom. The newly renovated property is beautifully presented throughout an interior design finish. Whilst offering a contemporary style, it features original items like e.g. the wooden (oaken) flooring.
- The apartment provides a specious open living room with a comfortable seating area, fitted kitchen, designers’ mirrors and lighting, the
Smart TV screen and large windows allowing plenty of natural light.
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave) is wonderfully functional and accommodates a dining area.
- The double bedroom benefits from generous storage with wall-to-wall built-wardrobes.
- The modern bathroom offers laundry facilities.
- The apartment features a balcony offers views over the Palace of Science and Culture and famous Stars Avenue.
- The building provides avideo entry system and a lift.
- Internet wifi is installed
Uniquely positioned to be incredibly well located with transport links such as a 1 minutes walking distance to the underground stations or bus. There are a variety of different amenities in the area such as bars, shops, cafes, clubs, theatre, cinema, philharmonic hall for the night crawlers and day critters. There is simply walking distance everywhere.
Distance to Universities :
=>5 minutes by bus to University of Warsaw
=>5 minut by bus to Collegium Civitas (or 15 min walking distance)
=> 30 minutes to Koźmiński University
=>20 minutes to SGH (direct!)
=> 14 minutes to WUT (direct)
=>25 minutes to Medical University
Flat available from September for one or both semesters!
Price: 3200 PLN + electricity only (c.a 120 PLN monthly)
Deposit: 3200 PLN
Agency fee : 2362 PLN paid once