– bright kitchen with a window, which is equipped with a fridge, gas cooker, oven, kettle, plates, glasses, pots and pans and chairs,
– a bathroom with a shower, new sink cabinet, new mirror, new washbasin, new lighting, washing machine and toilet,
– a hall with a large, spacious wardrobe equipped in sliding doors with mirrors and cloth hangers with shelves for shoes,
– a separate large room with a 37-inch TV, sofa, expandable round table, chairs, Ikea style,
– a separate smaller room, newly decorated with a double fold-out bed, bedside table, shelf, wardrobe, new lighting, curtains,
– a balcony with a brilliant view of Warsaw,
– wi-fi Internet included and already connected.
The whole apartment has been freshly painted and is ready to move in. The apartment is situated in a great location, a two-minute walk from the Świętokrzyska metro station, i.e. a junction of two metro lines. There are numerous cafes and restaurants nearby. Hala Mirowska with fresh food products and Biedronka in the Pasaż Saski are within a 4-minute walk. Within a 10-minute walk: Nowy Świat, University of Warsaw, Old Town, City Hall, Arsenal, Rondo ONZ, Cinema Muranów, Palace of Culture, Złote Tarasy, Central Railway Station. Numerous bus, tram and metro stops.
Perfect location for students:
– University of Warsaw (UW)
– Warsaw School of Economics (SGH)
– Warsaw University of Technology (Politechnika)
– SWPS University of Social Science & Humanity
– Koźminski University
– Medical University
The apartment also has an AIR CONDITIONING, which allows you to work in the apartment during the hot sunny days. The last photo shows an amazing view from the window.
Price: 780 € (3700PLN) TOTAL all included
Deposit: 780 € (one month rent)
Agency fee: 2731 PLN (paid once)