Freshly renovated apartment in a great location close to all means of transport and 10-minute walk to Old Town. Great neighbourhood: the city centre, but quiet and peaceful, with a lot of green areas and parks (Krasiński Garden, Saski Garden).
Only 5 minutes from metro station Ratusz Arsenał and Plac Bankowy square, where you will find most hip and vibrant pubs and restaurants in Warsaw! There is a bus stop and tram stop just next to the building in which the flat is located – the apartment is very well connected with all parts of the city by public transport!
The flat itself consists of 3 large bedrooms, each of them has its separate key. It has been recently renovated – all the furniture and equipment are brand new and tailored to the needs of Erasmus students! (The owners have 10-year experience with renting flats to exchange participants.)
Main features of the flat:
- High-speed internet with WiFi and cable TV (everything is arranged for you),
- Led-TV in each room that can be connected to your laptop via HDMI or USB stick,
- Netflix access in the Smart TV (Netflix app) – subscription included!
- Dish-washer, fridge/freezer, grill, microwave, cutlery, etc.
- Washer in the bathroom, iron, dryer, ironing board,
- Beds with 20cm mattresses, linens included,
- Big wardrobes and chests of drawers,
- Each bedroom has a key-locked door for your privacy.
Additionally, the apartment has an amazing park view. It is located on 4 th floor, there is an elevator in the building.
Distance to universities:
=>UW: 10 minutes (direct bus)
=> Koźmiński: ca. 10 minutes (direct tram)
=>WUT: 20 minutes
=> SGH: 15 minutes
Price: 4500 PLN/month (total price including utilities, Internet, Netflix)
Deposit: 4500 PLN
Agency fee: 3543 PLN paid once