Spacious, bright and quiet flat (70m2) in the very heart of Warsaw – near the University of Warsaw Library and Krakowskie Przedmiescie. The apartment is located in a fenced area, where there is a well-kept garden with a lot of trees and shrubs, just perfect place to relax.
The apartment is renovated (a few years ago) and is regularly refreshed. It consists of two spacious bedrooms, a third room connected with a kitchen and a dining room, a bathroom with a corner bathtub and a separate toilet. The flat is fully furnished. The height of the flat is up to 3.2 m!
- FIRST BEDROOM: 25 sqm west-north equipped with sofa bed, wardrobe, two chests of drawers,
- SECOND BEDROOM: Very bright 18 sqm east-south with a balcony, overlooking a quiet green patio,
sofa bed, built-in wardrobe, bookshelves, bedside table;
- LIVING ROOMR WITH KITCHEN: 17 sqm quiet and well-lit area, with a view of a quiet green fenced
patio; equipment: sofa and coffee table, table, chairs, new type of household appliances with a
dishwasher in the kitchen part.
Distance to universities:
=> UW: 500m / 5 minutes on foot
=> Koźmiński: 20 minutes
=> WUT: 15-20 minutes
=> SGH: 20 minutes
=> WUM: 30 minutes by direct bus
Public transport / location:
• 100 m from the metro station
• Directly next to the bus stop
• Nowy Świat / Krakowskie Przedmieście – 500m / 5 minutes on foot
• Copernicus Center and the promenade on the Vistula River – 150m
• Nearby: shops, bakery, cash machine, post office, pharmacy, cinema, restaurants, sports center
To rent for 2, 3 and 4 people (it is possible to add beds).
Price: 3800 PLN +bills
Deposit: 3800 PLN
Commission fee: 2805 PLN paid once